CRC Annual General Meeting - 8pm Friday 30th November
Please make every effort to attend this meeting to hear about the clubs achievements throughout the year and help us to plan for the future.
The future survival of the Club depends upon volunteers - the nomination sheet for election to the Management Committee is displayed on the Club notice board in the boat house.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST AGM
3. ANNUAL CLUB REPORT PRESENTED BY CLUB CHAIRMAN
4. HONORARY TREASURER REPORT
5. HONORARY SECRETARY REPORT
6. ALTERATIONS TO CLUB RULES ( Please see Club notice board for details )
7. CLUB CAPTAIN REPORT
8. CONFIRMATION OF THE ROWING COMMITTEE
9. ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
10. COMMUNICATION SURVEY RESPONSE
11. PRESIDENTS REPORT
1. Annual subscriptions are now overdue and according to the club rules if unpaid by 1st December it will be necessary to re-apply for membership.
2. Your changes of address and /or email address should be notified to the membership secretary Terri Fox as soon as possible to - Print Form
3. Please make every effort to attend this meeting to hear about the Club achievements throughout the year and help us plan for the future
4. Proposed Amended Club Rules